The MSc in Accounting, Auditing, and Control constantly promotes partnerships with the job market. In particular, te MSc in AAC has already activated partnerships in order to offer students the possibility to start their career while still enrolled in the program.
HOW IT WORKS
In order to implement the parthership agreements, the MSc in AAC organizes the following activities:
- Labs that allow students to spend a period at the partner's office for a minimum of 75 hours, which will correspond to 3 ECTS.
- Master thesis on a specific topic selected by a partner.
- Internship pipeline combining labs and master thesis.
- Seminars and lectures held by partners;
- Career day to facilitate the employability of students.
LIST OF PARTNERS